Friday, March 26, 2010

There will be a blog!

It's not that I neglected the blog yesterday, its that I was away in another City speaking to another set of schools about the route to rehab my life took. I often wonder when I speak to these kids if anything even sinks in, if I am having any kind of effect at all.

But, the fact is, I don't look like the typical addict - whatever that may be - and I dont act like it, so I think that just showing up makes some sort of an impact to help them realize that a normal looking fella can be as addicted as the guy holding the sign on the street corner.

In any event, I have a more substantial blog I've been writing, but I wont be able to post it until this weekend, I am having computer problems!!

Have a great day all, and I'll update you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment