Friday, September 4, 2009

120 Days since I saw Bonnie Hunt Show.... I'm feelin it.

So, my postings for the next couple of weeks might slow just a little bit - we are in the beginning of the Fall Festival season, and with that, work hours are all screwed up and everyone is exhausted.

But, good news is that I found out that I will be phase eligible to the final stage of the rehab phases on December 2. This is awesome, and a little bit scary that its coming so quick - but this also means that work and life are getting ready to start again.

I have more to write, but I'm exhausted, so I'll collect my thoughts and post more this weekend. Have a safe one everyone and thanks for hanging in there.

DAYS SOBER: 128
DAYS SINCE I SAW THE BONNIE HUNT SHOW: 119 - but I have Monday off so MAYBE I'll get to watch that show then. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment